shen{anna}gans

10.2.11

{The Master Suh-weet}

Our master bedroom! **Note-since we've gotten new carpet, the dogs have been sleeping in the den. For real! They have!

This is the view from our den.

Our bed...and Kwang, acting like she owns the place or something. **Side Note- Kwang lost her collar, and when Kwang looses her collar, she turns into a feral cat. This is right after she got done attacking a milk cap on the bed. She's obviously very tired.
*Rolls eyes*

Our little sitting area and our bathroom. The rocking chair was a HOT MESS when I bought it for $4.00. A little lurve and BAM! I turned it into this! Not to toot my own horn, but I reupholstered it myself. Boo. Yah.


My dresser, that I luuurve.


My dresser again, because I really do lurve it, and the door to the hallway.


Gross picture, but Chad's manly wardrobe and the door to the laundry room.

And because it's DRASTICALLY changed too, the hallway. We are going to TRY to stencil the floor in a harlequin print. It's definately going to get the first coat of brown paint this weekend. We'll see how far we get after that. We also have a GORG church pew that will be making it's way up from the basement this weekend. She'll be sittin' pretty on the right wall.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home