shen{anna}gans

22.1.11

{inspiration}

Quick little glance at what I want to do in the guest bedroom. I officially LURVE gray and yellow. I already have the bedspread and curtains for the room AND a color picked out! Heavy Goose by Martha Stewart. Swoon.

I'd like this to go over the mantle:


*picture from Just a Girl

I think I want to make the love sign a weathered white instead of the nekkid wood.

This is what I'd like the bed to look like.


*picture from Classy Clutter. They even give a tutorial on how to make the flower pillow! Since the bedding is gray, I'm going to use a lot of yellow pillows. Squeal! I'm so excited I really can't stand it!
We have a black, vintage, iron bed that we're using in the room which I think will look very nice.
The room looks very good in my head. We'll see how it turns out!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger -jameson- said...

OMG!!!!! i HAVE to that love sign!!!! i mean i HAVE TO!!!! i lurrrrve it sooo much! yes. i'm going to be a copycat. sorry :)

January 22, 2011 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger -jameson- said...

*correction... i have to MAKE that love sign...

January 22, 2011 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Can't wait to be your guest!!! In a room that cute I may never want to leave!!! LAURVE!!!!!!!!

P.S.--for the record Jamie just said OMG up there....and that my friend is a big deal! Keep up the cute design work!!! Amers!!!

January 23, 2011 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger the weavers said...

haha i can't wait for you to come stay either!! i miss you!

and hoz did hey OMG...i don't even know who you are anymore! :)

amer yous guys!

January 26, 2011 at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home