shen{anna}gans

21.1.11

{nesting}

The nesting instinct is officially in full force. Seriously, last night, I cleaned my parents' kitchen. I hardly did that when I lived there. Right now, my house should go into some hall of fame somewhere. Or maybe I should go into a hall of fame for being Anal Annie??
My floors are so clean you can eat off them and not fall gravely ill.
My windows are sparkly and dog snot free...until Olive hears a leaf blowing across the yard and has to go investigate.
My microwave is SPOTLESS.
You can sit on my couch and chairs, WEARING BLACK, and you will not get dog hair on you.
You need sunglasses to look into my bathrooms.
Our laundry is done and folded AND put up. 'Put up' meaning in the respectful drawer or closet, not draped across the stroller.
I mopped and swept my kitchen floor for the first time in FOREVAH. **Note** Our kitchen floor is straight out of the 70's. I'm talking mustard and avocado floral pattern. The good thing? It will hide inches of dirt and grime. Also, we have 3 dogs and kwang under our feet in the kitchen, so dropped food immediately gets slurped up.
The gifts from my baby shower last weekend are finally off the kitchen table.
Now, I know this will probably last, um, all of 10 minutes until the dogs come in or I cook supper tonight. But for right now, my house is worthy of an unexpected visitor. But please make sure TO TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home