shen{anna}gans

5.1.11

{the hawkeye state}

One of my dearest, sweetest, oldest (since FIRST GRADE), bestest friends, Jessica, is moving to Iowa. The Hawkeye State (how's that for some trivia). Last night we ate at Hunter Gatherer with Cayce and Jamie (also dearest, sweetest, oldest, bestest friends) for the 'last supper'. I know it won't be the last, but it'll be a while before we can have another! :( But Iowa is a perfect road trip!! She and her daddy are leaving out earrrrrly tomorrow morning, so here's to a safe journey and good travelling weather! Heehee this little Christmas snow we got last week ain't nothin' compared to Iowa snow!
Jess, I know you'll love it out there and I'm going to MISS you! Amers in a half shell!
Also we did take some pictures but Jamie has those! Perhaps she'll post them on facebook??

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Awwww!!! I miss ya'll so much already! My mom and I just got back from The Crazy Girl Yarn Shop..I just HAD to tell you....I saw THE cutest baby booties that are going to look perfect in pink on Ava Kate's little tootsies! Can't wait to send them to you...I'll be knitting them soon!! :)

p.s. this whole snow/cold thing...is for the birds!!! hurry up summa time!

AMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 8, 2011 at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home