shen{anna}gans

13.1.11

{on a roll}

I have been on a ROLL this week, people! The guest bedroom is well on it's way to being DONE! The carpet is pulled up, the walls are primed and the fireplace is halfway primed. I ran out of primer. Curses. Let's take a look at the progress!
Before:
I promise this is all of the same room. The angles are weird.

With the fireplace. The chunky mantle met a tragic end when the train jarred it off the wall. It was held up by 3 teeeeenie little nails. Also we live by a train track. One didn't come through our house.

All cleaned out and NO CARPET!! Hallelujah! You might remember this mantle from the baby room.

And the halfway painted fireplace.
All we have left to do is prime the beadboard, trim and molding, paint the beadboard, trim and molding, paint the walls, and GET NEW FLOORS!! This is the last room we have to do for a while! Also, thanks to Big Mom and Big Dad for all their help!
P.S. The pictures with the black border are from my phone and I reeeeally like how that looks! I wonder if my camera pictures can have that too??

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Yay for nesting!!! Can't wait to see it all in real life!!!!!

January 15, 2011 at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home