shen{anna}gans

1.2.11

{Update}

I totally wanted to have this day-after-the-carpet blog loaded with tons of before and after pictures and everything, but after working (HARD) for the past few weeks on getting the 3 bedrooms ready for carpet, I'm beat. And my house is still a mess. I even misplaced a load of laundry. WHO DOES THAT? It's not in the dryer, piled on the dresser, bed OR couch. So, knowing my limits, I'm taking the day(s?) off to do absolutely nothing. Except wondering where our underwear went. :) Seriously, where did it GO?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Maybe Olive ate it?! Or Kwang?? ;)

February 2, 2011 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Amanda Bush said...

you should probably post another pic for the bump chronicles. that 28 weeks picture just doesn't do it justice right now.

February 9, 2011 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home