shen{anna}gans

26.1.11

{final countdown}

In more ways than one! First, we have until MONDAY to get all of the bedrooms done and cleared out because we're finally getting carpet. Hallelujah! Second, I only have SEVEN more weeks until 'D-day'. EEK! It's gettin' real, y'all! I'd write about being pregnant more, but seriously, it's been very uneventful these last few months. Ava Kate is measuring on schedule, I'm measuring on schedule, weight gain is on track, (another Hallelujah!) blood pressure is excellent, and no weird cravings. I just crave food, but who am I kidding, I craved food before I was pregnant! :) There will be TONS of pictures and updates once she's here! Plus, we're in a time crunch to finish this house FOR Ava Kate. Who wants their daughter asking why there's a mattress set in the dining room and why she doesn't have real floors in her room like her other friends... :)
I'm leaving you with the guest room! We're DONE-ZO with everything except the fireplace. We've been tossing around a few ideas on what to do with it and all of them require the help of a qualified professional, i.e., my granddaddy. So it will get done this weekend! Overall, I'm preeeetty please with how the room is turning out. My only beef: Heavy Goose. It dried bluer than I thought, but according to my mom and Chad (who I'm sure just doesn't want to paint again) everything still matches and will look good. We'll see...

The fireplace and mantle

The windows in the back of the room

Curtains, Heavy Goose and comforter
Haha, I'd take pictures of the WHOLE room but we still have a table, bookshelf and a million books stacked in the middle. :) We'll unveil ALL of the bedrooms Monday.
**BIG THANK YOU to Forest, Jamie's beau, for priming all of the guest room, caulking all of the guest room and making life lots easier on us!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home