shen{anna}gans

10.2.11

{Guestroom}

FINALLY! The guest bedroom!!

This is looking in the door from the 'formal living room'. Yes, we're that snobby. :)


The bed.


Vanity and the door into the FLR.


Dresser from the DUMP! Thanks to Memaw and Papa Bush for fixing it up for me! And the door to Ava Kate's room.

The fireplace. And Chad's decorating skills (i.e. let's pile as much stuff up there and see if Anna says anything. I did.). Also note the golden unicorn. Again, we're just that snobby.

Shared closet between GBR and AKR. A little chair I WON! And a July, 1946 pinup girl. She's pretty cute!



Of course, it's not all the way finished. I ordered some yellow pillows from Target and I still have to make my LOVE sign for over the mantle. I also need to, um, re-accessorize the mantle.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home