shen{anna}gans

23.2.11

{Officially Official}

Ava Kate's birthday has changed AGAIN!! We're officially scheduled for a C-section on March 8, 2011 at 1:00 p.m. (unless this little booger decides to make her debut earlier)! March 8th is also Memaw Bush's birthday! I know it was only two extra days, but when I found out the date moved up to the 8th, I got even MORE nervous than I was before. It's LESS than two weeks away...eek!
We have our very last prenatal appointment next Wednesday, then our pre-op appointment the next Monday, then our BABY on Tuesday. Lucky for me, for once in my life, I'm waiting on someone, not someone waiting on me! Ha! I totally thought this baby was going to be a true Bush Girl and be late for everything in her life. Hopefully the Weaver in her will prevent her from being a complete hot mess like her mama, Aunt Scootie, Aunt Mandy and Aunt Ronnie. :)
More baybay updates to come!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Bush said...

Hahaha!! God bless us, we've never been on time a day in our lives. I for sure thought she'd be late. We'll have to have a serious Bush girl talk with her when she arrives and explain all the rules... an initiation of sorts. She'll get the hang of it. Can't wait to meet herrrr!!

February 23, 2011 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

YAY!!!! I can't wait for you to be a MOMMY!!!!!!! :-D And I'm glad for her sake...she's going to be on the early train...maybe by the time she's in the band/colorguard she won't get so many work details :-P Miss you!!!!

February 24, 2011 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger the weavers said...

ha! this child is destined for a lifetime of work details!

March 1, 2011 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home