shen{anna}gans

19.9.10

{play date}

This past Saturday, Baby Weaver invited her (?) bff Evie over for a play date. Her mom, Cayce, is one of my bffs! We like to call our little duo Evus and Weavus. And I know you think Weavus wasn't able to play a lot, but I could tell she had a good time with her bestie. Evie was the perfect baby (Baby Weaver may have some big shoes to fill) and we had a really great time! Here are some too-cute-for-words pictures!



Evus is thisclose to thinking about trying to crawl! :) She kinda slithers to her toys.



I really didn't get the chance to hold Evie because of this one. He wouldn't put her down. I mean, Chad LOVED her.



Chad the Dad is a natural.


Perfect little angel. Again, Weavus, NO PRESSURE!
A little side note - My parents hadn't met Evie so we took her over to their house for a little visit. These people are itching for a grandbaby! Daddy tried to teach her how to eat boiled peanuts and between Mama and Chad, the baby didn't get put down!
Hooray for play dates and we can't wait for another one!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home